Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 1998 20:41:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        Bob Angell <aims@gte.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wine and 2.2.5 / Desktop Colors

Hi Bob,
You Smell like Microsoft inside out man. ;-)
Ok here's your stuff;

First install the Winword 2.0 on windows, NOT from the FreeBSD world.
Second do wine stuff to launch it.
Finally EXPECT core dumps, due to ALPHA aka under development, state
of wine.  And also you are asking for trouble running such an OLD
application even under win95.

To change the Background of Xwindow Desktop:

1. local your .xinitrc file (in your $HOME)
2. edit it and add the following line;
     xsetroot -solid Black &
3. HAVE fun.

Greetings