Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 1998 20:51:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD certified software (was: WordPerfect 8 for Linux)

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Drew Baxter wrote:

<trimmed again :)>

> I dunno, I was expecting something perhaps square.  That would be a pretty
> large label (even compressed down some) to put on a box or something like
> that..  The SCO OK, the Win95, The Netware, all of those have some sort of
> a uniform size..
>

> ---
> Drew "Droobie" Baxter
> Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
> OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
> http://www.droo.orland.me.us
> My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998

I'm not familiar with these logos, can you give me a URL to look at?
If so, I may be able to come up with something comprable, although
I would suggest having someone skilled actually design the finished
logos :)

[ licia@o-o.org ]  [ http://www.o-o.org/ ]  [ IrcNick : Licia ]
[ A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/           ]
[ Why crawl through windows when you can walk through a door? ]
[ This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services      ]