Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:34:12 +1030
From:      Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz>
To:        FreeBSD FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IDE for Python

On 08/11/2015 06:52, Jerry wrote:
> I am in the process of learning Python and am interested in a good IDE
> application. One that runs on both Windows and FreeBSD would be ideal since I
> spend time on both systems. I have seen several listed, but I have no
> practical way of determining which ones are superior. Unfortunately, I do not
> have the time to try out each and everyone of them.

pycharm is a java app and probably the most advanced. There is no
FreeBSD port for it but you can just install java and run pycharm from
any dir that you unzip it to.
(I don't think I had to install anything else)

http://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm

--
FreeBSD - the place to B...Software Developing

Shane Ambler