Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:39:26 +0530 (IST)
From:      "G.B.Naidu" <gbnaidu@sasken.com>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFreee86 and Intel i810 Video card...

Here is the output of dmesg | grep agp:

Preloaded elf module "agp.ko" at 0xc041709c.
Preloaded elf module "agp.ko" at 0xc041709c.
Preloaded elf module "agp.ko" at 0xc041709c.
Preloaded elf module "agp.ko" at 0xc041709c.
Preloaded elf module "agp.ko" at 0xc041709c.
Preloaded elf module "agp.ko" at 0xc041709c.

G.B-> This was when I have loaded the agp.ko using loader.conf. After that
      I compiled the agp device into the kernel. Then I tried loading the agp.ko
      module, but as expected, it says that it exists.

module_register: module pci/agp_intel already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "agp.ko" failed to register! 17
module_register: module pci/agp_via already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "agp.ko" failed to register! 17
module_register: module pci/agp_sis already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "agp.ko" failed to register! 17
module_register: module pci/agp_ali already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "agp.ko" failed to register! 17
module_register: module pci/agp_amd already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "agp.ko" failed to register! 17
module_register: module pci/agp_i810 already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "agp.ko" failed to register! 17

Thanks
--gb