Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:04:40 -0400
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl-5.8.10 release date?

--Sig_/fw1SW4rqis=O9B.gV6+mhmP

I am assuming that Perl-5.8.10 is not going to be in the soon to be
released FBSD-7.1; however, is there any word as to when it might
actually be released? Unless I am mistaken, this version of Perl was
released on Dec. 18, 2007. I realize that porting Perl to FBSD is no
trivial task; all I was inquiring about is when it might get into the
ports system.

--=20
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

Removing the straw that broke the camel's back
does not necessarily allow the camel to walk again.

--Sig_/fw1SW4rqis=O9B.gV6+mhmP

--Sig_/fw1SW4rqis=O9B.gV6+mhmP--