Date:      13 Sep 2002 07:00:14 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <rootman22@attbi.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD PR

--=-WoivmyAgjldkKc7ge+F2

I wholeheartedly agree with this but I can understand why
the BSD community hasn't pursued PR as much as the Linux
community.  Historically, the Linux community has had more
of a focus on profit than the BSD community and if you're
trying to sell a product, you definitely need a PR team.

In regards to PR, maybe Apple could do for FreeBSD what
IBM has been doing for Linux?

--=20

--=-WoivmyAgjldkKc7ge+F2

--=-WoivmyAgjldkKc7ge+F2--