Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 02:40:20 -0400
From:      Whee Kim <philuint@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question...

    Hi. I had FreeBSD 2.2.5 installed previously and I just got 2.2.6
and installed.

   However, I have encountered something unsual... something I haven't
seen with 2.2.5. When I "su" to become root, I get...

    su: kerberos: not in roots' ACL

  before password prompt.  What does that mean? What is kerberos and is
ACL?

 And other thing is that when I am root, I get myname# for my prompt
instead of just plain #?  How can I change it back to # or something I
want?

 and I try to use xcdplayer, but I can't mount audio cd.  if I want to
mount /cdrom a audio CD, I get I/o error.  I looked at fstab file and it
said "noaudio" Does it have anything to do with it? How do I fix this
and set up xcdplayer so I can play CDs... ?

 Thank you for your time