Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:46:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Marc W <mwlist@lanfear.com>
To:        Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>, "freebsd" <freebsd@nbux.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: best x11 mua ?

    I too am a big fan of Outlook Express, but am looking to no longer
run Windows on any of my machines, so I sat down and wrote my own mail
client instead to be a lot like Outlook.

    It's called Kiltdown, and is available at www.kiltdown.org (or
kiltdown.sourceforge.net).  It's coming along really well, and should
be in beta in a week or so ...  I always have FreeBSD 4.x binaries
available ...

    BTW -- there are no problems with KDE 2.1 on FreeBSD 4.2 -- I
downloaded the sources direct from the KDE web sites, and compiled it
all with no troubles whatsoever in about 2 hours ...

    marc.

Marc W, San Francisco, CA
Kiltdown -- a free email client for X
www.kiltdown.org -- it's what's underneath that counts.