Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:15:01 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        vallo@matti.ee, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make -jx with XFree86 sources possible?

-On [20000313 14:25], Walter Brameld (brameld@twave.net) wrote:
>On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, Vallo
>Kallaste wrote:
>> Is it possible to use -j switch while building XFree86 from scratch? For
>> me it barfs out very early. It will be great as I have SMP machine to
>> play on.

>Yes it is. Refer to this page:
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/makeworld.html
>
>You'll have to give a few more details about the "baffing out very
>early". It should not "barf" at all, regardless of whether or not you
>use -j

Ehm,

What was the relevance of your URL to the XFree question?  As far as I
have been able to discern XFree still doesn't like compilation with the
-j flag...

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      VIA NET.WORKS The Netherlands