Date:      Thu, 22 Dec 1994 14:46:46 +1553003 (EST)
From:      Robert Shady <rls@zeus.id.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Sound Blaster

Okay, I have a new soundblaster pro board I am trying to get to work with
FreeBSD 1.1.5.1.  It doesn't.

I need:

    1) The options/devices to put into the config file.

    2) The /dev devices to create.

PLEASE help ASAP, I am supposed to do a multimedia type presentation
on the UNIX system in a few hours.. ;(

==
        Internet Service Provider / Hardware Sales / Consulting Services
      Innovative Data Services,   Farmington Hills,  Michigan.  48335-4382
                     Voice: (810)478-3554 / Fax: (810)478-2950