Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 22:48:02 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Jordan K. Hubbard": http://techweb.cmp.com/internetwk/reviews/rev0901-3.htm

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
 > Sorry to write to you directly, but it's unclear just what Sean Fulton's
 > email address is and I'm writing in regard to his performance review in
 > this month's Internet Week under the title "OS Holy Wars".
 >
 > First, on behalf of the FreeBSD Project, I'd like to thank Mr. Fulton
 > for what was an unusually balanced review, one which also took more time
 > to delve a little more deeply under the surface issues than most
 > reviewers are generally willing to take.  Well done.

Youse guys don't remember Sean Fulton?  He was one of the original
writing staff for "Unix Today," nee "Open Systems Today."  One of the
all-time great computer industry rags; I nearly cried to see it die.
Their coverage was sometimes not the greatest, but they usually managed
to finish the job by "the next issue."  I remember Sean's writing well,
he seemed to be one of the few scribblers who actually had some
understanding of what he was writing about.