Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:06:10 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone use a Symbios Logic SCSI card?

Hello,
	Is anyone using a Symbios Logic SCSI card (specifically a SYM8751SP
card) with FreeBSD 2.2.5. I'm considering buying one as I've heard good
reports about them & they're about half the price of an Adaptec 2940-UW
but before I do I would like to be sure I'm not likely to run into
problems. A vist to their Web site shows they support lots of OS's, but
FreeBSD isn't mentioned.

	Ant info would be much appreciated.

--
CNC Apps Engineer           | One of the main causes of the fall |