Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:12:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      swjatoslaw gerus <fullcrum@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   re: Internet and wireless card  support

Gentlemen

  Mr.Ferley from solarisonitel list informed me
about cards ,which are supported from Solaris
and some can be used with IBM x20 .
  Can you give comparable information about
  Open,free,net bsd  card support ? Autor will
instal Solaris or X-bsd  on Ibm x20 laptop and
use 802.11b,bluetoth,irda and 56k v90 .
   Excuse me,if my request is not relevant.

--- Sascha Ferley <Sascha.Ferley@infineon.net> wrote:
 4.2 The following PC Cards have been tested :

>         - Network
>                 - 3Com EtherLink III, Model
> 3CCE589B, (pcelx)
>                 - 3Com 10Mbps LAN PC Card, Model
> 3CCE589DT, (pcelx)
>                 - 3Com 10Mbps LAN PC Card, Model
> 3CCE589ET, (pcelx)
>                 - 3Com 10/100 LAN PC Card, Model
> 3C3FE574BT, (pc574)
>         - 3Com 10/100 LAN CardBus card, Model
> 3CCFE575TX, (cbelx)
>         - 3Com 10/100 LAN CardBus card, Model
> 3CCFE575BT, (cbelx)
>         - 3Com 10/100 LAN CardBus card, Model
> 3CCFE575CT, (cbelx)
>                 - D-Link DFE-650, (pcnat)
>                 - NETGEAR FA 410, (pcnat)
>                 - Socket EA, (pcnat)
>                 - Socket LP-E, (pcnat)
>                 - Xircom RealPort2 Ethernet 10/100,
> Model R2E-100, (pcr2e)
>                 - Xircom RealPort2 CardBus Ethernet
> 10/100, Model R2BE-100, (cbr2e)
>

>         - Modem
>                 - 3Com 56K Global Modem PC Card,
> Model 3CCM156B
>                 - BocaModem, Model M144PA
>                 - Racal SafeDial, Model V.34
>                 - Practical Peripherals ProClass,
> Model PC288T2 EZ
>
>         - Network/Modem Multifunction
>                 - Xircom RealPort Ethernet
> 10/100+Modem 56, Model
> REM56G-100, (p
> cxcom)
>
>         - WireLess Network
>                 - Linksys Instant Wireless PC Card,
> Model WPC11, (pcpsm)
>                 - Netgear 802.11b Wireless PC Card,
> Model MA401, (pcpsm)
>
>         - Disk
>                 - Calluna 520, Model CT521RM
>                 - Calluna 260, Model CT260MC
>                 - Maxtor MobileMax 105, Model
> MXL-105-III
>                 - Kingston DataPak 520
>                 - SanDisk FlashDisk PCMCIA PC Card
> ATA
>
>         - Serial
>                - Socket I/O Serial Card
>

> But as someone else posted the SMC's also work .. so
> you might be in luck
> ..
> Sascha
>

> *********
> Please check the Bookmarks page before posting:

> Post message: solarisonintel@yahoogroups.com
> UNSUBSCRIBE:

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

=====
Your Respectfully      Gerus(priwat person)

20306 Hamburg 36 ,Germany
Postlagernd Att:Mr.Sw.Gerus
tel: 0049-(0)178 -5545949