Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 00:22:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Bill Beavers <bbeavers@Moonraker.afsc.k12.ar.us>
Cc:        Robert Clark <clark@open.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dialup pppd problems

How about physicall moving the "bad" modems and lines to the position the
"good" ones are in?  ie: swap only the serial cables.

If you're problems move, you can then just swap phone lines to narrow it
down further...  You'll find who to point the finger at eventually.

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB