Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 05:31:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@heretic.cybertouch.org>
To:        Jeff Gray <jwg2@adsl-63-201-55-220.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printer help please

Hi,
If you look below, your own machine cannot create the files. What kind of
printer do you have? I had a B__tch of a time with a few printers here on
my network.

Have you installed the latest ghostscript (version 6)?

your error says /dev/console permission denied. You are doing something
wrong. What version of FreeBSD do you have?

								-lnb