Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:35:21 +0100
From:      Stuart Henderson <stuart@internationalschool.co.uk>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD not mentioned on NPR "alternative OSes" show

Open Systems Networking wrote:

> It's easy to get caught up in this, but I would just like to remind
> people, that *I* think were wasting time and effort competing with Linux
> as a desktop OS.

Don't be so sure... I don't have the article here (and it's not on the
web) but UK Computer Shopper were complaining about the latest Red Hat
installation program and recommending FreeBSD instead (again; I think
that's about 3 issues so far this year that have mentioned us favourably
:-)

Maybe they could use some of those 2.2.6 cd's ....