Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:39:11 +0100 (CET)
From:      Vadim Zeitlin <Vadim.zeitlin@dptmaths.ens-cachan.fr>
To:        sk-ports@vegamuse.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mahogany-0.60_1

[I don't know if it is appropriate to cc this to ports@freebsd.org but
 I do it as it was included in the mailto: URL at www.FreeBSD.org, sorry
 if it is wrong]

 Hello,

 I have noticed that FreeBSD port collection includes a very old (more than
a year old) version of my Mahogany program. As it is a new and actively
developed program, there is really a huge difference between the current
version (0.64) and the last included in the ports (0.60) in spite of
the small version number difference.

 As I'm preparing for the official 0.64 release in about a week I wonder if
it would be possible to update the port as well. Please note that Mahogany
builds without problems on a FreeBSD-4.4-STABLE system I have access to
here. Of course, please contact me if you have any problems/suggestions/
whatever.

 Thank you,
VZ