Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2016 15:13:51 +0100
From:      Matthieu Volat <mazhe@alkumuna.eu>
To:        Ruud Boon <ruud@b-funky.nl>
Cc:        silverless@gmx.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: fusefs-wdfs-1.4.2_6

--Sig_/ue3KgFHStRe=4.iAh8sL87u

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 11:19:11 +0100
Ruud Boon <ruud@b-funky.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> I=E2=80=99m wondering if this port is still maintained.=20
> Under FreeBSD 10.3 it looks like it=E2=80=99s failing (trying to mount a =
webdav result is disappearing mount directory)
>=20

Hi, I also ran into various issues with wdfs, the last release is from 2007=
, so the project is all but dead as the "rest of the world" seems to rely o=
n davfs2 now.

I tried in the past to port davfs2, but it relies on using some gnu & linux=
 APIs, mostly related to actually mount volumes that were a bit tricky to c=
onvert (best shot at it would be to convince upstream to use the libfuse fu=
nctions)...

-- Matthieu Volat