Date:      Fri, 19 Aug 2016 21:39:08 +0700
From:      kang joni <kangjoni76@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   how did BSD libc make binary compatibility promise beetween freebsd version?

As the title suggest, I usually compile my linux code from old debian
squeeze to run for either centos 6 or debian wheezy and these distros
later version and adjusting some app rpath and clang libc++ runtime
libs to point local relative file path via origin method. Is there any
easy guideline to follow when working on bsd libc version? I feels do
not like on how libc emulation method as it seems complex
configuration fine tuning for starter BSD like me.

Thanks.