Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 97 15:15:22 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD emulation of Linus and SCO question.

When v2.2R comes out which would be better.  A program written for Linux of
SCO Openserver?  (Unfortunatly some of the packages I'm looking at only have
these as choices for me.)

I'm going to be using v2.2R with XInside's excelerated X Server, Motif 2.0 and
the CDE.

The system I'm going to run it on is a p133 with 128megs of ram and 3 gigs of
HD space.

Thanks
-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 02/10/97 15:15:22