Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:00:39 -0500
From:      "Grant Innes" <grant.innes@mirror-image.com>
To:        "Etherflow" <etherflow@home.nl>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Apache @ startup

Apache can be started at boot time by using a startup script called
apache.sh  in /usr/local/etc/rc.d.  You can probably find it in
/usr/ports/www/apache13/files if your ports are up to date.  Just copy it
into /usr/local/etc/rc.d and you should see httpd running the next time you
restart.

Hope this helps.

Grant