Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 1997 12:49:08 -0500
From:      "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make world problems

[Flame retardent suit on}

Ok, I know that I should read all of the mail that goes through my mailbox,
but I have to tell the truth, most of the time if it does not involve
something that I'm interested in or something that I might find useful I
delete it without reading it.

My problem is this, I loaded 2.2.2 on one of my systems and am now trying
to make world so that all the binaries will work with longer usernames.

Make world dies, and I seem to remember a thread about a week ago of people
also having a make world problem.  I have tried to search the archives but
have been unable to find them.

Could someone please tell me what I might be able to do to get make world
working or if there is a fix in the works.  If this was not what the
earlier thread was on, I can provide you with more detail of what is dying.

Thanks,

Darrin R. Woods                  | "I'm so happy that I, can't stop crying."
Director Operations              | 			--- Sting
Netgazer Solutions, Inc.         |
Dallas, Texas   972.702.9119     |      work:   http://www.netgazer.net

           My employer most whole-heartedly denies everything I say