Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
To:        Craig Hawco <dest@syd.eastlink.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMP on Intel SE7500CW2

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Craig Hawco wrote:

> I've been looking into PR i386/40564 as I'm the owner of an Intel
> SE7500CW2. I managed to track it down to start_ap in mp_machdep.c.

Can you grab an mptable(8) output for this board? I wasn't aware that
these were broken, I've seen other ones work fine.

If its trying to init missing APs, that sounds like a broken mptable on
the machine, and is probably fixed in a BIOS update. (Windows would
bluescreen on such a system as well, probably)

dwhite@gumbysoft.com          |  www.FreeBSD.org