Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 01:57:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Matthew Beauchesne <mjb@adam.cheshire.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ensoniq AudioPCI problems.

This card isn't supported in 4.0, you need to upgrade to a later version,
I think 4.1 is the first version that supports it. Basically the PCI ID of
that card is not in the driver. I have that same card and after I
submitted my patch and got it committed (my patch added the pci id of this
card) everything worked fine on -CURRENT and 4.1 and above...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|