Date:      Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:27:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, andrew@ugh.net.au
Subject:   Re: Information on make

Thanks so much Steve and Andrew and all the others that responded.  Andrew's
reference to the docs and Steve's example were just the ticket I needed.  I
have had more fun getting started with this again after 30 years.  It's nice
to have access to a good quality FORTRAN compiler without having to sell my
house and car.  My hat is off to the FreeBSD folks and the GNU compiler folks!

Thanks,
Gene Harris