Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:16:25 -0700
From:      "Michael O'Henly" <michael@tenzo.com>
To:        kde-user@lists.netcentral.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Exiting KDE 2.1.1

Well, that's interesting.

Yes, I set up sound for the first time under FreeBSD last night and I guess
this was a loose end.

There were several of these objects stuck in the queue as you suggested, but
they got deleted from /tmp/mcop-michael/ after I exited KDE. So I fiddled
with the sound module in the Control Centre and discovered that turning on
"Exchange security and reference info over the X11 server" solved the
problem. Now I can exit KDE normally.

Thanks very much for steering me in the right direction!

M.

--
Michael O'Henly
TENZO Design