Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:35:10 -0800
From:      CONDOR <condor@inreach.com>
To:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2 net card problem

Hey there group.

I am having a problem getting an inside local net to get anything passed my
Unix box to the outside interface.

-Anything other than mail.

Also having what I think is a multicast problem when I bring up the
firewall.

Do I need to recompile the kernel?  (mrouted tells me it is not set up for
multicast) yet, I get no errors on this account w/o the firewall up.

A good source would be fine, I can read!  I just am not seeing all the
details in the man pages.. or not assembling them in my head right.

I need to get mail i/o, cuseeme i/o, realaudio/video i/o, (yes I hacked
/etc/services and others).

But I am just missing something.

Works great for email though!

;-)