Date:      Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:19:54 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <psalzman@gamefish.pcola.gulf.net>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>, jfieber@indiana.edu, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The infamous dying daemons bug

I'm having a problem that I believe is related to this.  Any kernel above
3.0-RELEASE does not work correctly.  Things happen, such as fsck dying
on signal 11 -- other things on signal 6.  X doesn't start, the computer
locks up when I try.  I've limited the commit that caused this to
sometime around the 3.0-RELEASE tag.  I'm sure some VM code has been
commited around that time...  I'm going to search it more.

Right now i'm living with -BETA
--
Phillip Salzman