Date:      Mon, 09 Dec 1996 21:26:09 -0500
From:      root <root@expert.cc.purdue.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hard Drive.

I'm having trouble installing free bsd.  I am switching one of my linux
boxes to run freebsd so I can compare them side by side.  I got done
selecting the packages and formating the hard drive and I went to set up
the ppp connection,but it wasn't working properly.  so I aborted the
installation and now my bios says there is an error on my hard drive and
freezes up my whole system.  Did I do something wrong to cause this?  My
bios is a version of amiwinbios if that helps any.  its a 3.2 gig drive
so I'll be a little pissed if its hosed.

--
Todd McCoy
Purdue University School of Electrical and Computer Engineering