Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:16:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      RuiDC <ruidc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sheevaplug: booting from tftp/nfs has root as read-only

Hi,
I am using a Sheevaplug and 8.0-RC1 and I've followed the instructions here:
http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSDMarvell

/etc/exports on my FreeBSD server is set up as follows:
/usr/nfsroot/arm-8-le -mapall=0 -alldirs -network 0.0.0.0 -mask 0.0.0.0

If i access the NFS share from an ubuntu client, it's read/write  but
following the above instructions from the sheevaplug, although it boots fine
otherwise, the root is mounted read-only.

Any suggestions as to how i can debug and fix this?

RuiDC