Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 02:06:14 -0400
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        FreeBSD mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Gary Rosner <grosner@stat.Duke.EDU>, Peter Mueller <pm@stat.Duke.EDU>
Subject:   BIOS update fixes APM on HP Omnibook 900

Hi All

I think that my apm woes with the HP Omnibook 900 are over.

I updated the bios to version 2.21 from 2.12 (v1) and it no
longer panics... I guess that I can chalk this up to buggy
BIOS.

For those of you who have these or are entertaining using them
(they are really quite nice machines ... modulo the frustration
with the apm stuff), I would strongly recommend updating the BIOS:

http://www.hp.com/cposupport/mobile_computing/software/900_221.exe.html