Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:52:50 -0500
From:      Mark Felder <feld@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Custom Software for Municipalities

This literally looks like a CRUD interface that could easily be rebuilt.
PHPMyEdit, Dadabik, and others provide easy ways to produce these
interfaces from database tables.

For the record I wouldn't recommend Dadabik unless it does something
specific that you need (postgres or sqlite support, I suppose). The
developer is strange and doesn't understand open source licenses. A year
or so ago I paid him $5 to get a copy of his program, received GPLv2
code, and then he got angry and started threatening me when I published
it on github with some minor cleanup and translation fixes. He's since
changed the license to something else.