Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 19:44:42 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp.freebsd.org acting funny?

According to Eivind Eklund:
> another useable commandline FTP client to the login message.  I've not
> yet seen another usable commandline FTP for Unix :-(

Try the much more usable although alpha version of ncftp3 (in ports). It
has the features of ncftp2 (without the visual part) with more practical
interface of ncftp1 (although the bookmark feature is less usable than
ncftp1).

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #8: Tue Apr 21 02:45:53 CEST 1998