Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:29:47 +0100
From:      David Richards <davidr@skyforge.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail + spamassasin + corporate exchange server

hi
    I am using sendmail + spamassassin to filter spam on a few domains. I have procmail set up to forward the emails to another account. What i would like to do is to be able to forward them to our corporate exchange server. I have been stuck on getting the filtered email to the exchange server. I normally create an endless loop between our firewall and the sendmail .

Does any one know a way to solve this or a better solution?

--
David Richards
Skyforge.Net

Cheap Dedicated servers