Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:14:58 +0200
From:      stefan parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sotruss utility / Rational porting ?

Hello all,

I would like to ask you couple of questions:

1. Do we have a tool which is tracing the libraries as in Solaris,
sotruss?

2. Do we have a starting point for a proposal to Rational for a porting
of ClearCase and Purify tools on FreeBSD 3.x or 4.x? I think they are
doing an official port to Linux for ClearCase. We must try, I think, to
propose them this, as a native port.

I'm writing from Helsinki, Finland and believe me people never heard
about BSD OS (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD) at all. Here everybody is using
Linux, (coming from Helsinki) and I think that for FreeBSD we need more
effort in this way.

thanks,
Stefan