Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:44:36 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xrestop usage

WE have deployed a number of ^ CURRENT machines as what are basicly kosoks.
We are seeing some issues with Firefox memory usage growth on long running
systems.

Soem googling has lead to a link sugestiong a possible solution. The
linkalos recomends using xrestop to examine the potential issue.

I've built this tool from ports, but when I run it it gives me an error
message like this:

xrestop: XResQueryExtension failed. Display Missing XRes extension ?

So, it appears that I eed an extension fo xorg.

How can I add this extnsion?

(Dennis Ritchie)