Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 1998 23:46:21 -0800
From:      "Robert H. Patterson" <roberthp@hbear.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Question regarding developer

I'm trying to track down the involvement someone may have had with the
development (previous or current) of FreeBSD.  His name is Andrew Moore.

Can someone tell me what his relationship is/was with the development of
FreeBSD?  I don't need a lot of details, or any personal information about
him whatsoever, just need to know whether he is/was involved with the
development of FreeBSD, and in what capacity.

I was told he was involved, however, I don't see his name in the list of
people who contributed to the product's development.

Any information you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Robert H. Patterson