Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 12:59:14 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jhb@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Doc Build broken *sigh*

Would you prefer that we remove doc building from sysinstall and the
release stuff at this point?  I'm certainly willing to do the
appropriate things from this end if you can handle the packaging side.
It would sure make the release builds a lot faster and also remove an
unfortunate dependence on fetching things (or going into ports at all)
from release/Makefile.

- Jordan