Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:47:04 +0000
From:      Geoff Buckingham <Geoff.Buckingham@reuters.com>
To:        Reko Turja <reko.turja@liukuma.net>, freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org, jcagle @gmail.com
Subject:   RE: hpasmd in FreeBSD 6.2

The hpacucli only works with ciss SCSI/SAS controllers.

There was a native FreeBSD (ida) tool with source to at least monitor
ida raids around about 2-3 years ago, =

Unfortunately I cant recall enough detail to successfully Google at the
moment.
You may be able to find it buy checking the CVS logs of the ida driver
for commits of "new" ioctls.
Then Google the committer.

I found this with Google which might help but is not what I was looking
for.

http://www.strocamp.net/spark_starbreeze/array-util/ =