Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:08:16 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Questions about dialup

	Hi.  Got a quick question.  I'm unsure of the answer or where to
look.  I'm setting up one of our old machines as a freebsd dialup station
for work to test local pops for linux compatibility for a local ISP.  I
also want to use it as a way for me to learn how to dialup to the internet
using Freebsd.  Considering I've only ever used it on a network, this will
be new to me.  Can anyone recommend a good linux/freebsd dialer software I
could use?  I'm using freebsd 4.6 on the machine and would like to install
a dialer (and modem drivers if possible) so I can use it as a test dialer
station.

	Any pointers, software suggestions, tutorials you can point me to or send
my way would be great.  Thank you.