Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 2002 00:32:36 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nice to have

Terry Lambert wrote:
> It would be nice to have a PDF template for a CD case liner image
> that was representative of FreeBSD.
>
> Normally, Acrobat will allow you to fill in fields in a template;
> this could be used for version name information (e.g. "FreeBSD DP2",
> etc.).

My box & cd label print images for PCL PS BJC & GIF for 4.6 (4.6.2 Soonish)
	http://berklix.com/~jhs/freebsd/labels/
I dont have PDF,
	( I don't know how I'd generate .pdf if I wanted to,
	  I only ever use postscript & other groff derivatives. )
Labels include URLs relevant to my German location & company, +
standard international URLs.  If needed, I could extend the
build macros to also generate a just-international version.

Julian Stacey  jhs @ berklix.com  Computer Sys. Eng. & Unix Consultant, Munich
	Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren.