Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 12:43:59 +1000 (GMT+1000)
From:      "Francis Percival C. Favoreal" <june@adn.edu.ph>
To:        freebsd-questions <questions@freebsd.ORG>
Subject:   login.access

NOTE: Please respond to this address directly.

I recently changed this file to impose restrictions on some users that
can only login from specified servers. I noticed that after sometime the
server hangs and reboots. I thought at the start that it might be
something else. After the system reboots, again, after quite sometime,
the server hangs again and reboots after a particular time.

I restored the /etc/login.access file to its original contents. From that
time onwards, the server does not hang anymore.

What seems to be the problem here? Right now I cannot impose any
restrictions because of this side effect which is not a very worth it.

--
rick