Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:35:05 -0600
From:      "Donald J. O'Neill" <duncan.fbsd@gmail.com>
To:        Duane Whitty <duane@greenmeadow.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Jez Hancock <jez.hancock@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Portupgrade fails to upgrade after using portsnap

On Saturday 18 March 2006 15:50, Duane Whitty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I seem to remember needing to run portsnap fetch extract update
> the first time I ran portsnap.  Afterwards portsnap fetch update
> worked as I expected.  Perhaps you have already tried this?  If so,
> my apologies for the useless noise.
>
> HTH,
>
> Duane
>
> --

Hi Duane,

Don't worry about trying to help out. Sometimes the simple things can go
un-noticed and cause problems. Of course, it's easy for me to say, I
didn't have the problem.

I think, from what Lex has been saying to me, that he's pretty much
decided that, at least for now, he's going to go with cvsup.

Don