Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:18:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        atrn@zeta.org.au
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LinuxChix

> We need a video (no, not that type of video, get 'yer minds
> out of the gutter...)  Set to Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels
> version of "Devil With The Blue Dress" *.  Dancing daemons.
>

> (*) I can't imagine how lame a song about an obese penguin would be.

I can (with appologies to Freddy):

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.
"Fat Bottomed Penguins"

Are you gonna boot me up tonight?
Ah downloaded from that Red Hat site
Are you gonna load it over Windows 98?
Fat bottomed penguins you make the Linux world go round

Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew bash before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat penguins
Down that road, no one wins
Heap bad penguin you made a script kiddie out of me
Hey hey!

I've been cracking with my club
Across the wire across the hub
I've seen every acned script punk on the way
But their `133tn3ss and their style
Went kind of flat after a while
Save me from them kiddies every time

Oh won't you boot me up tonight
Oh downloaded from that Red Hat site
Oh and GNU owns all your code
Fat bottomed penguins you make the Linux world go round
Fat bottomed penguins you make the Linux world go round

Hey listen here
Now your mortgages and homes
And the stiffness in your bones
Ain't no millionaires in this locality (I tell you)
Oh but I still get my source code
But can't never sell it for a load
Heap bad penguin you made a wage slave out of me

Oh you gonna boot me up tonight (Please)
Oh downloaded from that Red Hat site
Oh and you know that GNU owns all your code?
Fat bottomed penguins you make the Linux world go round
Fat bottomed penguins you make the Linux world go round
Load your editors and code (for someone else)
Fat bottomed penguins
Fat bottomed penguins