Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:26:09 +0000
From:      Ian Morrison <ian@darq.net>
To:        Kevin Greenidge <rootuser2000@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Starting Qmail

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 11:16:06AM -0800, Kevin Greenidge wrote:

> I decided to give Qmail a go but cannot figure out how
> to get it started for the life of me.

I've been using qmail for a number of years now, and I still find the
qmail documentation terrible.  Check out http://www.lifewithqmail.org/
for a walk through of building and installing it from source, using
tcpserver and daemontools to serve and keep it running.  It's a bit
howtoish, but if you follow it all the way through you'll have a working
installation that you can play with.

ian
--
:: darq.net /#/             :: ENTER NUP> ***** | welcome to wildcat