Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:20:56 -0700
From:      rick norman <rick.norman@lmco.com>
To:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.1.0 -- Intel i810 driver needs kernel support

I just went through this exercise with 4.3 release and an i815
board.  If you search the freebsd mail archive with "i815 XFree86 4.3",
there are numerous hits. The following link was the one that shows the
XF86Config file options.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=2064831+2067974+/usr/local/www/db/text/2001/freebsd-questions/20010729.freebsd-questions

The kernel needs to be rebuilt first with "device agp" added. Then the i810
driver
specified in the XF86Config file.

Rick