Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:23:27 -0600
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Load Balancing ....

Hello all.

I'm running FreeBSD 3.2 with apache without problems. I decided to have 2
machines running my sites and use load balancing on my radios. It is
working very good. Actually I FTP all the new information on both servers
when I need to make changes.

I'm not a FreeBSD expert but learning and I was wondering if you could give
me your advice on how to have both machines updated identical the
best way.

By the way. Those machines do not have any other users but me so security
and permissions for other users is not important.

Thanks in advance for all your comments. If you feel like answer me
privately, this is my email: jbiquez@icsmx.com

JB