Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:31:06 +0200
From:      Hayden Katzenellenbogen <hayden@tudogs.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CvsUp System now too old.

I am running FreeBSD 3.3-release from the walnut creek cdrom I bought a
month or 3 ago. I recently installed CvsUp and think it is the best
progam ever as it saves me having to keep my ports collection up to date
on a port by port basis.

I though now have a problem after three months of running this my
machine now states every time I try and install a port.

===>  less-346 : Your system is too old to use this bsd.port.mk. You
need a fresh make world or an upgrade kit. Please go to
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/ or a mirror site and follow the
instructions.

I have no idea what to do about this so I have reinstalled re-run cvsup
and the problem is the same.

Please tell me how to fix this.

Thanks

Hayden