Date:      Sun, 04 Jan 1998 22:28:33 -0800
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE port needs moc. send-pr ?

During the installation of the kde port the install stopped. The install
stopped because /usr/bin/moc could not be found. /usr/bin/moc was not
there. ::gasp:: Moc was actually found in /usr/X11R6/bin/moc.

I am using 2.2.2-r. Perhaps moc is new binary that my system does not
have. If my system was not quite up to date then this is not a pr.

I linked moc from xroot/bin/moc to /usr/bin/moc as w work around. Should
I send a pr?

Thanks,
Jason Wells