Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:50:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Freddie Cash" <fcash@ocis.net>
To:        "Ganbold" <ganbold@micom.mng.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rcorder problem when booting CURRENT

On Mon, March 20, 2006 7:57 pm, Ganbold wrote:
> Sorry for the noise. I read UPDATING and found out that
> dansguardian startup script was causing the problem.

www/dansguardian or www/dansguardian-devel?

www/dansguardian does not use a proper RCng script that fits into
rcorder.  I've been meaning to update it, but haven't yet.

www/dansguardian-devel uses a proper, rcorder-compliant rc script, but
it's an alpha-quality, under-development version.

I'll see about updating the rc script for www/dansguardian this week
to make it rcorder-safe.

----
Freddie Cash
fcash@ocis.net